- Hang pictures on my wall – Kate’s Blue Death (image coming soon) and Kristen’s Vegas shot
- Find where to buy cheap records (seriously, my Crosley is just sitting there driving me nuts. No, I don’t feel like listening to my Value Village Tina Turner and Sounds of the 70s vinyl collection
- Instead of staring at the ceiling between 4:30-7:00 a.m., get up and either do laundry (endless), write, blog or go to the gym. Or put something interesting on my ceiling
- Plan and book a getaway with girlfriends. Hot or not – it has to be somewhere my problems can’t find me (Vegas much?)
- Write. Write. Write. Maybe if I put the endless conversations in my mind on paper I’ll be able to sleep past 5 a.m.
I put the Snowglobes thing on here and I got ‘er done even though I reallllly didn’t want to in the end (like I said, I’m not crafty), so I figure posting these few ‘resolutions’ will guilt me into knocking off a couple.